1. Tecumseh Poultry collects information from visitors through voluntary site registration, voluntary submission of information when purchasing products or completing an online employment application, and through the voluntary acceptance of cookies. Tecumseh Poultry will not collect information from you if you do not want us to collect it.
3. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Additionally, these companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. In general, Tecumseh Poultry and/or third-party advertising companies may use information collected about you to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, Click Here for More Information.
4. When people purchase products at our site, it's important that the information they enter is secure. That's why we use SSL encryption and digital certificates to verify transactions.
5. Tecumseh Poultry’s website does not feature information and services of interest to children thirteen years and under, and we do not collect personal information from anyone we know is a child under thirteen years old.
6. Tecumseh Poultry uses a secure firewall to keep out unauthorized users and ensure the integrity of our systems. We are vigilant about protecting our site from unwanted intrusions.
7. Unless required by court order, law, or government request, Tecumseh Poultry does not sell, trade, or otherwise release any personal information on our site visitors or subscribers. We respect your desire for privacy and zealously protect any information you give us. Your information is safe with us!