- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, julienned
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 slices bread or bread rolls, cubed*
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable stock
- *Fluffy bread like sourdough or potato bread works well for this recipe.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch by 8-inch cake pan or a loaf pan and pour the soaked bread mixture into it. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.