Spicy Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
- 2 pounds boneless skinless Smart Chicken breasts or tenders
- 3 tablespoons spicy Cajun seasoning
- Olive oil, as needed
- 3 to 4 cups cauliflower florets, washed and prepped
- 5 to 6 cups broccoli florets, washed and prepped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F. In a shallow baking dish, drizzle chicken with olive oil and season with Cajun spice mix, turning and rubbing to season thoroughly. Set aside and let rest while prepping other ingredients. Spread the broccoli and cauliflower across another sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast the chicken and vegetables for 15 minutes. Remove the veggies and flip the chicken, then continue roasting about 10 additional minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken registers 165°F at the thickest portion.