Here’s the ideal dip for those who enjoy dipping their Smart Chicken in ranch dressing, but sometimes prefer something with a little more pizzazz. The blend of roasted red peppers gives this dip an extra special kick, while the ranch dressing provides a smooth and cool touch. The combination results in a full-flavored blend that provides an ideal dipping experience. (For more of a kick, increase the amount of roasted red peppers used.)
- 1 6-ounce bottle prepared ranch dressing (or prepared mix)
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a food processor or blender, combine the ranch dressing, roasted red peppers, minced garlic, seasoning salt, and black pepper.
Chill until ready to serve.