- 4 Smart Chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ears yellow corn, roasted and chilled
- 2 ripe heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 serrano chile
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and roast until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove the corn from the cob in large pieces. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients with the corn and toss well. To serve: Place the tomato salad in the center of each plate and top with chicken breast.