- 2 cups peach preserves or peach jam
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 small jalapeño, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 boneless skinless Smart Chicken breasts
- 4 ripe peaches, halved with pits removed
In a medium bowl, combine the peach preserves, olive oil, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, and jalapeño, then season with salt and pepper. Reserve ½ cup of the mixture for brushing the peach halves; the rest will be used to glaze the chicken breasts.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the skillet and cook until golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes. Flip over and continue cooking for another 5 to 6 minutes. Brush both sides of each chicken breast with the peach glaze and continue cooking until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (about 4 or 5 minutes more).
Place the peach halves, cut-side down, on the hot skillet and sear for 2 minutes. Flip the peaches over and brush with the reserved ½ cup of peach glaze. Cook until the peaches are soft, about 3 to 4 more minutes. Serve peaches alongside the chicken, with remaining sauce drizzled over.