Limoncello brings a bright citrus flavor to this fruity cocktail that’s a perfect companion to any summer barbecue and a breeze to make.
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced (plus more for serving)
- 1 (1-inch) knob fresh ginger, sliced into disks
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- ¾ cup limoncello*
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 12 ounces ginger ale
- Sliced lemons, for serving
- Additional sliced strawberries, for serving
- *Limoncello is an Italian lemon liqueur. Buy it online or in the liquor aisle at your local grocer.
In a large pitcher, combine peaches, strawberries, and ginger. Pour in wine. Add limoncello and stir in sugar. Cover pitcher and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Right before serving, pour in ginger ale. Serve sangria over ice with sliced lemons and strawberries.