This rich, buttery sauce adds complex flavor to anything you pair it with. In addition to the go-to vehicles for sauces (i.e. sandwiches and wraps), try this one in rice dishes and other grain bowls, or over roasted chicken.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1½ teaspoon curry powder (mild or spicy)
- 1½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- ¾ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in garlic, thyme, curry powder, ginger and salt. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in lemon zest.