This sweet-and-tangy, Hawaiian-inspired sandwich balances teriyaki sauce with grilled pineapple. Add crushed red pepper for a bit of spice.
- 4 Smart Chicken boneless skinless thighs, marinated in teriyaki sauce, grilled, and sliced
- 4 sliced pineapple rings, grilled
- ¼ red onion, sliced and grilled
- Hawaiian sweet bread or rolls, for serving
- 1 cup spring lettuce mix, for serving
Split the Hawaiian rolls and layer with grilled chicken, pineapple rings, red onion, and spring mix. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce to taste and serve immediately.