- 2 boneless skinless Smart Chicken breasts
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 3 ribs celery, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces three-cheese tortellini
- Fresh parsley, for serving (optional)
To the insert of a slow cooker, carrots, celery, garlic, onion, chicken, chicken stock, basil, oregano, thyme, and rosemary. Stir to combine. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the tortellini to the soup and stir. Cook on high for another 15 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.