- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 3 to 4 tablespoons tomato pesto or Dijon mustard
- 10 to 12 slices Tecumseh Farms Roasted Chicken Breast
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper
Prepare bread dough to final rising stage.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
On a lightly greased baking sheet or counter top, gently roll out the bread dough to a 12- by 15-inch rectangle. Leaving about a ½-inch border around the edges, spread either the tomato pesto or Dijon mustard over the dough. Arrange the chicken slices on top, overlapping slightly. Scatter the spinach leaves and shredded cheese over the top of the chicken. Brush the edges of the dough lightly with the beaten egg. Starting at one of the long edges, roll up the dough into a cylinder, pinch the edges to seal. Place seam-side down on greased baking sheet. Brush the top of the stromboli with egg wash, then sprinkle with oregano and a little salt and pepper.
Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.