This easy salad is perfect for fall! The vinaigrette in this recipe can also be used to dress blanched green beans, roasted sweet potatoes, or other green salads.
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Fresh orange slices
- Fresh pomegranate seeds
- Roasted or grilled Smart Chicken, cubed
- Thinly sliced red onion
Combine all ingredients and dress with a basic Dijon vinaigrette.
- Dijon Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup corn oil
Combine mustard, salt, pepper, and vinegars. Whisk in oils in a steady stream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.