Chicken Salad With Pomegranate and Dijon Vinaigrette
This easy salad is perfect for fall! The vinaigrette in this recipe can also be used to dress blanched green beans, roasted sweet potatoes, or other green salads.
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Fresh orange slices
- Fresh pomegranate seeds
- Roasted or grilled Smart Chicken, cubed
- Thinly sliced red onion
Combine all ingredients and dress with a basic Dijon vinaigrette.
- Dijon Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup corn oil
Combine mustard, salt, pepper, and vinegars. Whisk in oils in a steady stream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.