This spin on a chicken salad sandwich swaps mayonnaise for a blend of Greek yogurt and basil pesto for a lighter version that doesn’t sacrifice flavor. Cut carbs by swapping the baguette for a whole-wheat tortilla.
- 1 pound Smart Chicken boneless skinless breasts or tenders, roasted or poached and shredded
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toasted French baguette, for serving
- Sliced mozzarella, for serving
- Tomato slices, for serving
- Arugula, for serving
In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, Greek yogurt, and pesto and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Layer the toasted baguette with cheese slices, tomatoes, arugula, and chicken mixture. Serve at room temperature.