An easy meal that’s packed with protein, this stir fry’s vibrant colors and flavors can brighten up any weekday lunch or dinner.
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 ½ pounds Smart Chicken breasts, tenders, or boneless skinless thighs, diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup roughly diced red onions
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 pounds green beans
- ½ pound extra firm tofu, diced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup oyster sauce
- ¼ cup diced scallions
- Rice or rice noodles for serving
Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add chicken, sesame oil, garlic, onions, and chili flakes. Keep tossing until the chicken starts to brown. Add green beans and sauté for 4 minutes. Add tofu and deglaze the pan with the soy sauce. Add oyster sauce and scallions and toss until the chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and serve with rice or rice noodles.