- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pound Smart Chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced on the bias
- 4 cups cooked white rice
In a small bowl, combine chicken stock, soy sauce, honey, and cornstarch. Stir until the cornstarch is dissolved. Set aside.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. In large, heavy skillet, heat peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add chicken to skillet and stir-fry until all of the pieces turn white, about 5 minutes. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and green onion and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Add chicken broth mixture and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve over rice.