Skip the drive-thru and make these at home instead. Using Smart Chicken makes these chicken bites irresistible!
- 1 pound (2 large) Smart Chicken boneless skinless breasts, cut into even, bite-size pieces
- Olive oil, to drizzle in baking pan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Drizzle a small amount of olive oil and spread on baking sheet.
In one bowl, put 2 teaspoons olive oil. In another bowl, place the breadcrumbs and cheese. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, and place in the bowl with the olive oil. Mix well, so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then place on the baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces over and cook another 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked through.